Friday, October 20, 2006
Involve? evoLve?
Argh fuck it all la... I hope it'll never come again. I'd rather be wat and who i am now. Please dun bother me again. I am happy being the me now... So dun bother me... Please...
Things are moving towards the "confusion" side... like WTF rite? Yes... Totally WTF. Whenever it comes, i suffer... Personally and mentally. I can't take it anymore. Juz go fuck off and die..... No so long as there're still humans, it wont go away... Cos we're born with it. Nothing can change that fact. No no...
I feel like being left alone for awhile... I know i've felt this before... And it took me days to recover... Perhaps a week or so. Will i recover faster now? Yes i can still laugh, smile, have fun.... But deep inside me, "it" is starting to eat me up again... Stupid huh... Fuck it all... no time to cry, no time to sigh... Get a move on... If u come near me, i'll kill you... Mothafucker... I will... Let u perish from the surface of MY world... Try me...
Things are moving towards the "confusion" side... like WTF rite? Yes... Totally WTF. Whenever it comes, i suffer... Personally and mentally. I can't take it anymore. Juz go fuck off and die..... No so long as there're still humans, it wont go away... Cos we're born with it. Nothing can change that fact. No no...
I feel like being left alone for awhile... I know i've felt this before... And it took me days to recover... Perhaps a week or so. Will i recover faster now? Yes i can still laugh, smile, have fun.... But deep inside me, "it" is starting to eat me up again... Stupid huh... Fuck it all... no time to cry, no time to sigh... Get a move on... If u come near me, i'll kill you... Mothafucker... I will... Let u perish from the surface of MY world... Try me...
Comments:
Post a Comment