Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Gallery Of Suicide... Hammer Smashed Face...
Sick fuck... Fell asleep at 4.30am "Last night", and woke up at 8am this morning juz to cough like a dog. Fucking irritating... Hate it. I hate coughing. Now who the fuck came up with this symptom... Fucking hell. Can't sleep sia. Kimac... Bloody shit head sex-ed up mothafucker... Tomorrow i still wanna play basketball one leh! KNN!!! ARGH!
Ok now things aint good for me. Mentally i think. The recent guilt overcame me again this afternoon when i read "something". Should i feel guilty, or should i regret? I dun know. Might be both... Yea regret cos i shouldn't even have started that "ship". Now, i regret so much. So as to cause a huge impact on a person's life and caused that person to "stay single". Oh fuck. What have i done? I FUCKING REGRET IT!!!
Now i myself dun wanna get into a relationship, unless i really find someone i'll like, or somewhere along that line la. Dun ask me who, because i dunno la. I hate the thing called "love". So fucking problematic. I juz wanna stay single at least for the mean time, and juz do wat i really wanna do. I dun even mind if i die single... At an old age that is. I juz thought of a sentence that'll relate how i feel... here goes... "Life... Being SINGLE, it is SIMPLE." Yes i hold on to these words... It shall be part of me. (Ah fuck wat am i thinking...)
Aiya dun wanna think so much, also cannot. The more i try to avoid it, the more it wanna get close to me. Fucking hell... Somebody kill me???
Ok now things aint good for me. Mentally i think. The recent guilt overcame me again this afternoon when i read "something". Should i feel guilty, or should i regret? I dun know. Might be both... Yea regret cos i shouldn't even have started that "ship". Now, i regret so much. So as to cause a huge impact on a person's life and caused that person to "stay single". Oh fuck. What have i done? I FUCKING REGRET IT!!!
Now i myself dun wanna get into a relationship, unless i really find someone i'll like, or somewhere along that line la. Dun ask me who, because i dunno la. I hate the thing called "love". So fucking problematic. I juz wanna stay single at least for the mean time, and juz do wat i really wanna do. I dun even mind if i die single... At an old age that is. I juz thought of a sentence that'll relate how i feel... here goes... "Life... Being SINGLE, it is SIMPLE." Yes i hold on to these words... It shall be part of me. (Ah fuck wat am i thinking...)
Aiya dun wanna think so much, also cannot. The more i try to avoid it, the more it wanna get close to me. Fucking hell... Somebody kill me???
Comments:
Post a Comment