Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Opposition between Contradiction
Opposition, Contradiction, Premonition...
Agitation, Violation, Mutilation...
I wan a life that is mine. Seriously... I need it.
Things seem to be getting better, or for the worse? I really can't tell. I'm lost in the mist of confusion... Confusion towards wat i want and wat i have...
I juz realised something... "Honesty breeds Complications, and dishonesty harvests pain." So if u were me, wat would u do? I don't know if i did things right, but... All i know... Is that i am honest... I was being honest, but shit happened. Fuck... i'm bloody confused towards this issue too...
Agitation, Violation, Mutilation...
I wan a life that is mine. Seriously... I need it.
Things seem to be getting better, or for the worse? I really can't tell. I'm lost in the mist of confusion... Confusion towards wat i want and wat i have...
I juz realised something... "Honesty breeds Complications, and dishonesty harvests pain." So if u were me, wat would u do? I don't know if i did things right, but... All i know... Is that i am honest... I was being honest, but shit happened. Fuck... i'm bloody confused towards this issue too...
Comments:
Post a Comment