<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Tongue Of Fire And Truth...

Saturday, July 15, 2006

School life... 

"The art of science, and the science of art." Well said... I like that logic. Haha...

Sigh... Wu Jie suddenly broke down in tears due to frustration during AutoCad class. Yea she explained to me. She juz can't get things right everytime she tries. That is why she needs alot of help from others, perhaps to a point, being temporarily reliant. That, i would say, i pity her. Initially we thought she was laughing cos it sounded like that. When i turned my eyes to look at her, she flung her paper and vented her frustration on tears. Sigh... It either made the rest of us more sane from the slumber of stress, or makes us get deeper into it...

Work is still piling up. Models, drawings, renderings and design... Yea to a certain extend, i enjoy doing all those. But too much aint good man. It gradually transforms into pressure and stress. Frustration perhaps. I feel good when i teach others work that they do not know how to accomplish. That feeling upholding a class spirit... It felt great. I like seeing my fellow mates improve and everything ya... Go on guys... You can do it =)

As for me... This year is a much better year in terms of my study attitude. I can feel a dramatic change as compared to last year. Haha. I guess i wasn't ready to study last year eh...

I love u guys class 2E... You guys are my main source of motivation to work for the better. And yea... Friends are forever... =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Hey Idiot! Stop higlighting and get your ass in by clicking on it!