Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Life....
Suddenly, thoughts of the recent past came into my mind, and made me think...
Have you ever bought food outside, and bring it back home and let your family enjoy it? Yes, i've done it. But sadly, only a few times. The feeling is so unforgettable. I brought back home, went straight to my gramp's office and told my gramps that i bought food for them as supper. The smile on their faces... Though i can tell, that its filled with "shy and embarrassing" kind of smile, it does warm my heart. It really does. They smiled, and asked me whether i've eaten. I juz told them "Enjoy your food. I've eaten already"... That feeling... Is juz so... Happy. Seeing the smile on their faces... Really... I love you both, gramps...
Today i heard from my maid, that my youngest bro (primary 5) was being "thrown" outta house. I dunno why, my granddad knew about it, and went to hougang to pick him up. Well, my bro has to go back to hougang and stay over the weekend. But my mum was supposed to bring him back to AMK on sunday night. She didnt. When she knew about my granddad was on the way down to pick up my lil bro, she said to my bro "If u wan to leave, dun let me see you and your granddad. I do not want to see u both..." Now now... Honestly speaking, she has done that to me also. History juz keeps on repeating itself huh... But wat the fuck is wrong with my mum? WAT THE FUCK?! I'd rather she juz go fuck off and never to show her face anymore. I hate you. To the fucking core, I HATE YOU. I've despised you since i was a kid. Kept on whacking me with a cane almost every day. Now that i've grown up, wat the fuck can you do to me, bitch?! FUCK OFF! And fucking hell... If she ever does that to my lil sis.......... Juz she fucking watch out!!! I swear upon my life in this sentence... "Juz you fucking watch out..."
Went to play CS today... Its been a long time since i last touched CS. Haha... Alot of stupid things happened in the game... But overall, i'm sure we enjoyed ourselves today. Kena 4 on 1 in the game Quake 4. I'm that 1. Haha... But fucking shiok!!! WOO!!!! Another round, shall we? HAHAHAHAHHA....
Have you ever bought food outside, and bring it back home and let your family enjoy it? Yes, i've done it. But sadly, only a few times. The feeling is so unforgettable. I brought back home, went straight to my gramp's office and told my gramps that i bought food for them as supper. The smile on their faces... Though i can tell, that its filled with "shy and embarrassing" kind of smile, it does warm my heart. It really does. They smiled, and asked me whether i've eaten. I juz told them "Enjoy your food. I've eaten already"... That feeling... Is juz so... Happy. Seeing the smile on their faces... Really... I love you both, gramps...
Today i heard from my maid, that my youngest bro (primary 5) was being "thrown" outta house. I dunno why, my granddad knew about it, and went to hougang to pick him up. Well, my bro has to go back to hougang and stay over the weekend. But my mum was supposed to bring him back to AMK on sunday night. She didnt. When she knew about my granddad was on the way down to pick up my lil bro, she said to my bro "If u wan to leave, dun let me see you and your granddad. I do not want to see u both..." Now now... Honestly speaking, she has done that to me also. History juz keeps on repeating itself huh... But wat the fuck is wrong with my mum? WAT THE FUCK?! I'd rather she juz go fuck off and never to show her face anymore. I hate you. To the fucking core, I HATE YOU. I've despised you since i was a kid. Kept on whacking me with a cane almost every day. Now that i've grown up, wat the fuck can you do to me, bitch?! FUCK OFF! And fucking hell... If she ever does that to my lil sis.......... Juz she fucking watch out!!! I swear upon my life in this sentence... "Juz you fucking watch out..."
Went to play CS today... Its been a long time since i last touched CS. Haha... Alot of stupid things happened in the game... But overall, i'm sure we enjoyed ourselves today. Kena 4 on 1 in the game Quake 4. I'm that 1. Haha... But fucking shiok!!! WOO!!!! Another round, shall we? HAHAHAHAHHA....
Comments:
Post a Comment