Tuesday, May 23, 2006
High...
Feeling slightly pissed about THAT monetary problems before meeting the usual slackers. After that, they made me laugh. Haha...
Fuck... I dunno wat got into me. And that something made me high or wateva. Disturbed NC. Haha. Crap sia...
Fuck sia... CMPB's "service" sucks to the core.
On the 20th of April :
Me : (dialled for the CMPB deferment department) Er hi... I've juz faxed a deferment letter over to your office and would like to know if my deferment is approved.
Lady : Yes i've received your letter. Ok... I'll let u know in two weeks time thru a letter to be sent to your place.
Today juz called to bug them again.
Me : Hi. I would like to know if my deferment has been approved. I was told that i would receive a letter of confirmation a month ago. But till now, i haven't received yet.
Lady : Oh ok. Don't worry. I'll ask the clerk to hand me your letter, and i'll see to it. I'll send u a confirmation letter again.
Me : But i was told, two weeks starting from a month ago. Am i going to go thru this again, of not receiving the letter again?
Lady : Oh ok. Sorry about that. I'll see to it asap and send it to you within the next two weeks.
Lousy service... Fucking lousy service...
Fuck... I dunno wat got into me. And that something made me high or wateva. Disturbed NC. Haha. Crap sia...
Fuck sia... CMPB's "service" sucks to the core.
On the 20th of April :
Me : (dialled for the CMPB deferment department) Er hi... I've juz faxed a deferment letter over to your office and would like to know if my deferment is approved.
Lady : Yes i've received your letter. Ok... I'll let u know in two weeks time thru a letter to be sent to your place.
Today juz called to bug them again.
Me : Hi. I would like to know if my deferment has been approved. I was told that i would receive a letter of confirmation a month ago. But till now, i haven't received yet.
Lady : Oh ok. Don't worry. I'll ask the clerk to hand me your letter, and i'll see to it. I'll send u a confirmation letter again.
Me : But i was told, two weeks starting from a month ago. Am i going to go thru this again, of not receiving the letter again?
Lady : Oh ok. Sorry about that. I'll see to it asap and send it to you within the next two weeks.
Lousy service... Fucking lousy service...
Comments:
Post a Comment